Monday, 19 November 2007
What can TMTDA do for its members?
1. While organizing seminars for medical tourism related industries, priority is given to hotel
industry or hospital industry member institutions by choosing their establishments as the
venues for meetings.
2. By providing its permanent members with education subsidy for further study, TMTDA
subsidies our members in terms of further education and other academic research in
the two major areas of tourism and medical treatment.
3. Provide consultation on laws, medical treatments, tourism and insurance, or provide
referral services for our members.
4. Organize medical tourism related activities for our member organizations.
5. Provide our permanent members and their allied enterprises or organizations the websites
to sponsor TMTDA.
6. For individuals or organization groups invited by TMTDA to visit Taiwan, their overall
medical tourism itinerary will be coordinated and integrated by TMTDA.
♦ In terms of healthcare services, priority is given to member hospital institutions
♦ In terms of accommodation, priority is given to member hotels
♦ In terms of travel itinerary, priority is given to member travel agents
What can TMTDA do for the non members?
1. Provide non members consultation, referrals, complaints and feedback services
related to integrated healthcare and travel.
2. Constantly update and announce the latest information about the contents of
the various integrated medical tourism activities both in Taiwan and abroad.
3. Organize events related to medical tourism.
TMTDA’s current professional integrated services projects
1. Psychotherapy: insomnia, depression(Spiritual Journey)
2. Medical hot spring: Medical SPA(Hot Spring Healthcare Journey)
3. Mini cosmetic surgery (The Rebirth of Youth and Beauty Journey)
4. Premium health examination
(Healthcare Journey in Northern, Central, Southern and Eastern Taiwan)
5. Dentistry: artificial dental implant , teeth whitening
(Journey of Crystalline Diamond and White Jade)
6. Ophthalmology laser(Journey of Metropolitan Mirage)
7. Customized professional service(Formosa Journey for Renal Patients)
Kingdomcine International Development Co., Ltd.
In the book “我所看見的未來” (ISBN 978-986-216-109-8 ) written by
Mr. Yen Chang-shou, the former president of the Taiwan Tourism Association,
it says “More often than not, the character who promotes medical tourism
is neither the major hospitals nor the flexible travel agents. Take Penang
as an example. What first brought in foreigners for cosmetic surgery is a
company called “Beautiful Holidays.” It is neither a hospital nor a travel
agency, but rather a company that integrates various resources.”……….
(2008/03/31 Bookzone Publishing Co.)
As the only medical tourism integrated marketing company that is commissioned
by Taiwan Medical Tourism Development Association (http://www.tmtda.org/),
Kingdomcine regards it as its own duty to be the navigator for the development
of medical tourism in Taiwan. No matter its medical tour itinerary for individuals
or groups, we provide 100% attentive services, and provide diverse packaged tours
by cautiously choosing outstanding hospitals for each customer. We allow consumers
to heartily enjoy Formosa’s unique scenery as they are enjoying Taiwan’s
high-caliber medical services with a peace of mind.
|Taiwan Medical Tourism Development Association (TMTDA) established a statutorily |
approved social group on October 3, 2007, according to the text section numbered
0960151238 as authorized by the Ministry of the Interior.
|▲Mr. Du shin Wang, chairman of TMTDA (The sixth person on the left of the first line); |
Mr. Kun Lun Lee, Secretary General of TMTDA (The first person on the left of the third line.)